Doctor insights on:
What Is The Long Term Effect On Lifestyle For Someone With A Club Foot
Variable: Depending on the degree and treatment of the malformation long-term outcomes for children with club foot are variable. For most who are treated early in life with appropriate measures the prognosis is very good and approaches that of non-affected peers. Some children will have long-term balance or pain issues after treatment, but most do very well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get examined: A club foot is a structural deformity which needs to be evaluated properly before recommending any shoe. Depending on flexibility in the foot will dictate what type of shoe and probably, orthotic would be needed. Surgery may even be an option, but proper evaluation is needed. Go see a podiatrist. ...Read more
Bracing: And surgery may help.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not: Likely. It is very difficult to get disability when one can be employed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the effect of olive oil on a person with no gallbladder?
- What is the best running shoe for a flat foot with a pronation?
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the ideal weight for a woman 5 foot 1 inch?
- Montek lc anti allergy medicine what are the side effect on long term use
- How long is the healing time for a pulled tendon in my foot?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with advanced lymphoma just a few months?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free