Doctor insights on:
What Is The Long Term Course Of Untreated Endometriosis
How long should ocp's and the occasional exp. Lap. Be used to treat endometriosis? Are there any better long term surgical options available?
An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus. The displaced tissue, just like the tissue lining the uterus, bleeds during each menstrual cycle. Endometriosis can be very painful, and can result ...Read more
I have been n diagnosed with endometriosis. After trying various things i now have the coil fitted one month ago how long does it take to work?
31yo with Endometriosis. Prostap injection (chemical menopause) was heaven! But only allowed for 6mths. Can I safely have it longer?
Depends : This day and age, most anesthetist do not use nitrous, so u can technically fly next day. Waiting a wk is a good idea so that ur comfortable. ...Read more
This varies: This is a very individualized question. Endometriosis is definately associated with infertility. But it is unclear what degree of it is needed to impair fertility. Some women have very mild implants of endometriosis yet cannot conceive. If you were diagnosed with the condition, it does not mean you are fated not to concieve. It is a long process of evaluation and follow up. Just stay encouraged. ...Read more
Recently found out i have mild patches of endometriosis , does this mean am infertile? I have 2children i dont no how long ive had the endometriosis.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Long term effects of untreated sleep apnea
- Long term effects of untreated lyme disease
- Long term effects of untreated yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if bipolar goes untreated for a long time?
- What are long term effects of radiation?
- What are the long term effects of meningitis?
- What causes long term headaches?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free