Doctor insights on:
What Is The Life Expectancy Of Someone With Uterine Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Bleeding, pain, etc: Common uterine cancer symptoms are first and foremost abnormal bleeding and pain. Once more advanced it can start to cause rectal and bladder pain, irritation, or bleeding. It can also be detected on gynecologic exam with palpating and when suspected by endometrial sampling which is an outpatient simple procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Irregular bleeding: May be asymptotic. Symptoms include, vaginal bleeding after menopause, prolonged periods or bleeding between periods an abnormal, watery or blood-tinged discharge from your vagina pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, anemia, weakness. In late stages, weight loss and cachexia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good: Most uterine cancers are found in early stages and are curable with surgery. There are more aggressive forms and later stages that are more dangerous. The important issues are the stage and the pathology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the life expectancy of someone with lung cancer?
- What is the duration of life expectancy of someone with liver cancer?
- Life expectancy of someone with lung cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the life expectancy for someone with hiv?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with ms?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with hiv?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with cardiomyopathy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free