Doctor insights on:
What Is The Life Expectancy For A Person With Cardiomopathy
Pelvic osteosarcoma: Os are best treated surgically which means the surgeon needs to remove the affected bone with good margin. As you can imagine removal of part of the pevlis is extremely difficult and results in lots of different problems. Chemotherapy can be added but responses are usually low. It is a tough disease...Not knowing the stage it is hard to tell how long pt may have, but u can imagine its tough. ...Read more
Depends: A lot depends on the presence of comorbidities. Some patients with spina bifida are wheel chair bound or have issues with bladder function. If these lower tract symptoms are present there is a higher risk of septic complications. With good care and good compliance there should be no limit. ...Read more
Variable: The prognosis of cirrhosis is highly variable since it is influenced by a number of factors, including etiology, severity, presence of complications, and comorbid diseases. Scoring systems are available to give you an idea of life expectancy but are far from exact. You should discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
Stage and type: It really depends on the stage and type. Early stage, well-differentiated thyroid cancers have an excellent survival rate of over 90% over 10 years. The type of thyroid cancer with the worst survival is called anaplastic and patients survive generally a few months. Anaplastic thyroid cancer is very rare, and most other types are readily treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average life expectancy of a person?
- What is the life expectancy of a person with autism?
- What is the life expectancy of a person with ms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average life expectancy of a person with cardiomyopathy?
- Life expectancy for a person with angina
- Life expectancy for a person with elephantiasis
- Life expectancy for a person with cidp
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free