Doctor insights on:
What Is The Latest Week To Have An Abortion
Better to wait: Until you've had an ultrasound done that confirms that the abortion was completed and that the uterus is empty, then you should probably wait. If there are still products inside or if you're still going to bleed then your cervix may be open and be prone to infection. Best to wait until you complete your follow up. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you are feeling well, have no pain, and have no bleeding you can certainly excercise. ...Read more
I had a medical abortion last 3 week.I felt pain only a few days after abortion and becomes normal.But after 3weeks i feels pain again.Is it normal?
not normal: Should not have pain 3 weeks later call you doc for evaluation to make sure everything is ok. ...Read more
I just had a medication abortion the second part is this week what's the likelyhood its gonna work?
Around 95%: If i understand your question correctly, the chances that Mifepristone will result in a medical abortion is around 95%. Taking the Misoprostol with the Mifepristone can increase the chances. Some women have a lot of bleeding with a medical abortion and need a D&C regardless. You should talk to your health care provider so that you fully understand the risks and likelihood of success. ...Read more
I had a curgical abortion about a week ago, when am I going to be able to work out again? I'm feeling fine.
Iv had abortion recently and need to do d c .Is it urgent that I should do d c ?Its been two weeks since i took the abortion pill
Maybe: If you need a d&c, you should probably have it done soon. Retained products of conception can lead to significant bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the latest stage to have an abortion?
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- What is the latest a woman can have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the legal age to have an abortion?
- When is the latest to have an abortion
- When is the last chance to have an abortion
- When is the latest you can have an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free