Doctor insights on:
What Is The Latest Buzz About Xenoestrogens
Xenoestrogens: They are not good for you if there are not intended to treat( like ethynilestradiol) most chemical compounds introduced by chemical synthesis contains xenoestrogens and there is hard medical evidence that are harmfull to the body disrupting natural cycle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not sure: Nicotine is addicting. You might have developed tolerance to it's stimulant effects which also gives you the 'buzz.' This means you'd need more nicotine/more cigarettes for the same effect. Cigarette smoking harms almost every organ in the body. If by 'not feeling the buzz' you also mean you're under the weather or not feeling quite right, you should see your primary care doc to assess. ...Read more
Exam needed: An examination is needed to determine the cause of your symptom ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes buzzing in the head?
- What causes ringing or buzzing in the ears?
- What is the buzzing sound in my ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the latest treatment for intrauterine fibroids?
- What is the latest week to have an abortion?
- What are the latest treatments for seborrheic keratosis?
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- What site has the latest about front teeth extraction and bone grafting?