Doctor insights on:
What Is The Latest Buzz About Xenoestrogens
Xenoestrogens: They are not good for you if there are not intended to treat( like ethynilestradiol) most chemical compounds introduced by chemical synthesis contains xenoestrogens and there is hard medical evidence that are harmfull to the body disrupting natural cycle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 18 and my entire body feels like its buzzing and i feel off balance, like i will fall over. What could this be?
See doctor: I think you need to see your doctor for a thorough review of your history and physical exam and blood work. So many different things could be the issue. Please see you doctor soon! ...Read more
I've noticed a point on my spine with a buzzing sensation that radiates occasionally, should I be worried?
I have been having a vibration sort of buzzing in my chest. It started about 3 days ago and comes and goes. Never had it before.
At your age, with a : Normal pulse and BP during event, no chest pain, unlikely cardiac. Vibration and buzz are good descriptions but do not fit with a typical diagnosis in that area. I see u have migraines, what about back pain? Do u sleep well? Try an antacid for reflux, low probability. Anxiety would lead my list, it lowers ur physical sensation filter. See ur gp; i doubt they find anything but may b wrong. Gd luc. ...Read more
Its drinking....: drinking in moderation is still drinking.... light the lights being on or off.... or being pregnant or not..... alcohol is known to impair judgement, lead to potential birth defects, can cause head and neck cancer (more so synergistically when combined with smoking/tobacco) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the latest technology of heart transplants?
- What is the big deal about anal sex?
- What is the latest you can terminate a pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is special about sassy water on the flat belly diet plan?
- What is the latest stage to have an abortion?
- What is the latest that someone can have a growth spurt?
- What is main test for heart strength echo what about the cardiac output?
- What is the latest somebody can get a growth spurt?