Doctor insights on:
What Is The Latest A Woman Can Have An Abortion
Emotions: Since a woman's uterus heals so rapidly and completely after an abortion, in my view, her emotional condition is the most affected by the abortion. Most women heal emotionally too quite well especially if they have the support of a good partner or family. Usually pregancy symptoms go away quickly as well so that by 1-2 weeks all symptoms have disappeared. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: It can take a while. Soemtimes up to 4-6 weeks. ...Read more
There are risks : Termination of pregnancy is a surgical procedure. Repeated uterine evacuations can have future problems. Scarring of the cavity is called asherman syndrome & may lead to infertility. Additionally, the cervix may have trauma which may affect pregnancies. It would be hard to find an md who would say "they are without risks". Talk with your obgyn. It is concerning for your overall care. ...Read more
What's the daily food menu for a woman after an abortion? Appreciate if any doctors here can help advice on this. xx (urgent)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the latest you can have an abortion?
- What's the latest you can have an abortion
- When is the latest a woman can get an abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the latest week to have an abortion?
- What is the latest month to have an abortion?
- What is the latest stage to have an abortion?
- When is the latest you can have an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free