Doctor insights on:
What Is The Home Treatment If Overdosed With Tylenol
Can someone tell me how long will it take for you to die without treatment on a acetaminophen (tylenol) overdose?
Charcoal NAC psych: First, assess the likelihood of significant overdose. Determine if acute or chronic. If a significant acute od and within first four hours - administer activated charcoal then begin n acetylcysteine. Consider consultation with liver / toxicologist if severe or multi organ failure. Consult psychiatry if intentional od. ...Read more
96+ hours: Depends on dos, but with severe od death can be as soon as 96 hours. ...Read more
Can i take Tums for upset stomach even though i havnt seen dr for follow up after treatment for tylenol overdose this past tuesday night?
I have been on ivig, treatments. I have had over 143 since 2007. Of winrho zofram benadryal, tylenol dexamethasone. Will this treatment hurt my body?
If you take 12 500mg extra strength Tylenol, what treatment would they do? Would they do a gastric lavage?
Is it harmful for five year old to have a low grade temperature for more than two weeks? Treatment is with tylenol. Has not seen doctor.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for productive cough with thick mucus?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- What is the best treatment for a pulmonary edema if the person has renal failure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a home treatment for cellulitis if diabetic?
- If i have nf1 what is the chance that i will have a child with nf1
- What is the best fertility treatment for people with polycystic ovary syndrome?
- What is the best treatment for twins with two amniotic sacs?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free