Doctor insights on:
What Is The Home Treatment If Overdosed With Tylenol
Charcoal NAC psych: First, assess the likelihood of significant overdose. Determine if acute or chronic. If a significant acute od and within first four hours - administer activated charcoal then begin n acetylcysteine. Consider consultation with liver / toxicologist if severe or multi organ failure. Consult psychiatry if intentional od. ...Read more
Tylenol (acetaminophen) OD: An oversode of tylenol (acetaminophen) can seriously damage the liver. The antidote to tylenol (acetaminophen) overdose is n-acetylcysteine (nac). It must be given within eight hours of ingesion of the tylenol (acetaminophen).Tylenol can destroy the liver if ingested in toxic doses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
96+ hours: Depends on dos, but with severe od death can be as soon as 96 hours. ...Read more
Can someone tell me how long will it take for you to die without treatment on a acetaminophen (tylenol) overdose?
Can i take Tums for upset stomach even though i havnt seen dr for follow up after treatment for tylenol (acetaminophen) overdose this past tuesday night?
If you take 12 500mg extra strength Tylenol, (acetaminophen) what treatment would they do? Would they do a gastric lavage?
I have been on ivig, treatments. I have had over 143 since 2007. Of winrho zofram benadryal, tylenol (acetaminophen) dexamethasone. Will this treatment hurt my body?
Is it harmful for five year old to have a low grade temperature for more than two weeks? Treatment is with tylenol (acetaminophen). Has not seen doctor.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tylenol pm overdose treatment
- What are the signs of tylenol overdose?
- What are symptoms tylenol overdose infants?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the main effects of a tylenol pm overdose?
- What is the best treatment for acetaminophen overdose?
- What is the best treatment for drug overdose?
- How to overdose on tylenol?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free