Doctor insights on:
What Is The Highest Near Sighted Prescription For Your Contacts
Depends: Over the counter reading glasses assume both eyes are the same without astigmatic error. This is rarely the case. Frames are also designed for the "average" face and cannot be custom fit to your interpupillary distance. That being sain, there is no harm in trying a pair to see if they work for you. ...Read more
I have high myopia: -7.5, - 1.75 R; -8.0, -2.0 L is my specs prescription. My contacts prescription however is approx -1 stronger! Is this normal?
What do the numbers on my contact prescription mean in terms of how bad my myopia is? Is -3.75 and -3.50 a mild, moderate or worse degree of myopia?
What level of myopia would cancel the need for reading glasses? What age would a -1.00 prescription normally need readers? I take glasses off to read.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause for have your period twice per month?
- What is the weakest prescription for eyeglasses?
- What is the best brand of contacts for dry eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is your recommendation for the fastest legitimate way to lose body fat?
- What is the best treatment for lump in your throat?
- What is the treatment for a tear in your cartilage in your knee called?
- What is the treatment for a bulging disc in your back?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free