Doctor insights on:
What Is The Highest And The Lowest Diopter On A Corrective Lens
Power designation: This is a term from optics indicating the light bending ability of the lens in question. The number is generated in the process of refraction in the ophthalmologists office, and then written on the prescription so the optical shop can make the lenses of the proper power. ...Read more
I do not: Think such lenses are necessary.Get a more detailed answer ›
Diet, Light, XRcise: 1) a well balanced diet is essential for optimal functioning of all parts of the body. If you are unable to eat certain necessary foods, speak with your family doctor about food supplements. 2) make sure you always have adequate lighting for reading, proper background room light when watching tv, and sun glasses for outdoor activities. 3) strengthen your ocular muscles by doing "push-ups", etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Glasses and corrective lenses
- Foods with the highest protein lowest fat
- Highest protein lowest fat foods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can corrective lens make your vision worse?
- How can you improve your vision without utilizing corrective lenses?
- Can i determine my vision from my corrective lens prescription?
- What alcohol is the lowest in calories?
- Lens power diopter