Doctor insights on:
What Is The H Cg Level For Twins
Wide range: Beta HCG in twin pregnancies is normally elevated above the level of singleton pregnancies, but has a wide range. At 9-10 weeks the levels should be around 250, 000 to 400, 000, however, the trending may be as important in the evaluation. Twin pregnancy is considered high risk and should have regular visits with ob. ...Read more
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
My beta hcg level was 144 on Mar 21. 2 days after (Mar 23) it was 540. Is this increase of HCG a problem? Or can it be twins?
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
Can your HCG level lower if you had vanishing twins syndrome? Had positive tests now negative with bleeding. I am almost 6 weeks.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the hcg level for pregnancy?
- What is the lowest hcg level first response pregnancy test at?
- What is the normal range for iron levels in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most likely reason for having an abnormally high blood urea level?
- What is the normal iron levels for women?
- At what level of o2 is it important for me to go to the hospital if i have copd
- What is the best treatment for very low oxygen level?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online