Doctor insights on:
What Is The Generic Name For Morphine
Expired morphine: In general expired medications still do work. In the real world (everything else but the usa) especially africa expired medications are used. As long as they are not expired by more than 12 mo. In the usa the fda and the lawyers will be after us if an expired med was given and you had a problem. ...Read more
Morphine dosage: That depends. If you have been on opiates - lortab, percocet, ect. I may be perfectly safe as long as it's given in divided doses - say three times a day where it totals 80mg. For someone who never takes opiates, to take 80 mg of morphine all at once could kill them by supressing respiration. This effect is amplified by alcohol, benzos and medicines like soma (carisoprodol). ...Read more
Narcotic analgesic: Opioid analgesics are a group of both naturally occurring and synthetic compounds that have morphine-like activity. Narcotic analgesics are the most efficacious agents available for relief of pain. The "major" narcotic analgesics (morphine, oxycodone and meperidine) are indicated for moderate to severe pain. ...Read more
Continuous infusion: A morphine drip is a continuous morphine intravenous infusion. Pain medications such as morphine can be administered as an infusion to help with constant pain. In some cases, a patient controlled administraion infusion (PCA) system is used whereby you can safely administer yourself an extra dose when needed for severe pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morphine brand name and generic name
- What is the generic name for percocet?
- What is the generic name for flonase?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common generic names for methylphenidate?
- What brand name drug is equal to morphine?
- Is floxapen a generic or brand name?
- Generic names cholesterol medicines
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free