Doctor insights on:
What Is The Generic Name For Flonase
Im taking Flonase (the generic version) for a sinus infection. I also am taking azithromycin which is giving me diarrhea. Can i take ibuprofen also?
All about the same: All of the topical steroids have about equal efficacy (activity) and safety. I do not think changing from Flonase to another topical steroid will significantly change your nasal function. Remember, these drugs are specifically used for allergic and non-allergic rhinitis. Check with an allergist. Finally, although these topical steroids are about the same, some people do prefer a particular one. ...Read more
Negligible to none: Absorption of Flonase if used at the recommended dose is minimal. There were no significant long term adverse effects with the studies. With any nasal steroids, long term use is not advised. Always consult your dr for any concerns or questions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the generic name for percocet?
- What is the generic name for norco?
- What is the generic name for morphine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is floxapen a generic or brand name?
- Generic names cholesterol medicines
- Brand and generic names
- Generic name for diovan hct
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online