Doctor insights on:
What Is The Generic Name For Flonase
Med: There should be no difference. However in some cases the generic is less effective. ...Read more
I take leviteracetem for tc seizures. Does name brand or a generic make a difference? There are many manufacturers of generics what is the difference?
Brand vs generic: Brand vs generic does make a difference. The brand requires strict proportions of actual drug in formulation where generic can vary up to 20% depending on where it was manufactured. Same medicine at two different drug stores could vary up to 40%, and this could make a big difference. Stick with one pharmacy and ask them to notify you if they get your generic from a new manufacturer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the generic name for norco?
- Floxapen what is generic name
- What are the most common generic names for methylphenidate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is floxapen a generic or brand name?
- Generic names cholesterol medicines
- Brand and generic names
- Generic name for diovan hct
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free