Doctor insights on:
What Is The Function Of Coronary Arteries And Veins
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the function of the chordae tendinae and papillary muscles?
- What do the coronary arteries and veins do?
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the function of potassium citrate and magnesium citrateplease elaborate?
- What is the principal sign of coronary artery disease?
- What is the difference between coronary artery disease and heart failure?
- What is the death rate of coronary artery bypass surgery?
- Talk to a cardiologist online