Doctor insights on:
What Is The First Symptoms Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Each time unique: There are no universal signs of pregnancy early on. You may notice multiple changes or may only find your period to be delayed. Possible early changes include--delayed period, breast tenderness, increased fatigue, mild cramping (and even occasional spotting) nausea and both food aversions and food cravings. Sometimes change in urinary pattern, bloating, constipation. Some report early mood changes. ...Read more
Some possible sxs: Classic pregnancy symptoms usually don’t begin until the day your period is missed or after that. These can include: tender or swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of a period; increased frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be an ^ in white vaginal discharge. ...Read more
Pregnancy sxs: Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging ; yawning. They may begin after missed period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is symptoms of pregnancy in first week?
- What are the symptoms of first week of pregnancy?
- What are the first month symptoms of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of the first month of pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms in the first month of pregnancy?
- What is the symptoms of pregnancy in first week?
- What are some symptoms of pregnancy in the first week?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online