Doctor insights on:
What Is The First Sign Of A Heart Attack
Heart attack/ Stroke: Heart attack: heaviness upon the anterior chest making pt sweat and pale radiating towards the left arm and or neck or jaw very intense for more that 30 minutes. Stroke: sudden incapacity of talking or significant difficulty to move one arm or one leg or half of the body , paralysis of one arm, leg or face. Many other signs could happen. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I think I had my first Warning sign for heart attack, which last 5 minutes it was really tight in the chest is that a heart attack. I'm fine now thro?
Would a chest pain that lasts for a few minutes without recurring be a sign of a heart attack or something else?
Hi, I have been experiencing some chest pressure (no pain) for the past two weeks. I'm 23, could this really be a sign of a heart attack?
Probably not heart: Given your age and conditions, this could be gastroesophageal reflux disease. Usually symptoms worsens when lying down, particularly after a large late night meal. Risk factors for men in particular are obesity, tobacco use and alcohol consumption, NSAID use as well as dietary factors such as the intake of caffeinated beverages. Try antacids, changing eating habits, stopping ibuprofen, weight loss ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the significance of troponin levels after a heart attack?
- What are the signs of having a heart attack?
- What does a dr mean when he say a heart attack is in the back of the heart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the 4 signs of a heart attack?
- What are the symptoms of a first heart attack?
- What are the signs of a heart attack in men?
- What are the early warning signs of a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online