Doctor insights on:
What Is The First Aid Treatment For A Pain In The Right Side Of The Abdomen
Go to: Er as quickly and safely as possible. ...Read more
Go To the Hospital: The risk of abdominal bleeding after blunt force trauma is too high to mess with. I would put the smart phone away and get to the emergency room. ...Read more
See: http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-cpr/basics/art-20056600Get a more detailed answer ›
Get help ASAP : The most important action is to get the person to a hospital asap. Since this a life threatening situation. ...Read more
Soap & water: Wash all cuts as soon as possible with soap and water, or at least flush with water if unable to wash, and remove any visible foreign bodies. Then cover with polysporin (not neosporin!) & a bandage, bringing the wound as closely together as possible, and apply pressure if bleeding continues. If large/deep, over a joint, still bleeding, or difficulties beyond the wound, seek medical care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some ...: Once paraphimosis develops, it is considered as an emergency because the affected patients are panic and scared, and even so are some insufficiently experienced professionals. For most cases, the unwanted swelling could be reduced to its original phimosis by skilfully applying manual gentle even compression onto paraphimosis with or without IV sedation. Occasionally, urgent dorsal slit or circumci ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for pain in right upper abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for attacks of sudden severe pain in side?
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for pain in pit of stomach?
- What is the best treatment for pain in ball of foot?
- What is the best treatment for pain in arch of foot?
- I have a pain in the right side of my abdomen after eating
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free