Doctor insights on:
What Is The First Aid Treatment For A Pain In The Right Side Of The Abdomen
Go to: Er as quickly and safely as possible. ...Read more
See: http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-cpr/basics/art-20056600Get a more detailed answer ›
Go To the Hospital: The risk of abdominal bleeding after blunt force trauma is too high to mess with. I would put the smart phone away and get to the emergency room. ...Read more
Get help ASAP : The most important action is to get the person to a hospital asap. Since this a life threatening situation. ...Read more
Soap & water: Wash all cuts as soon as possible with soap and water, or at least flush with water if unable to wash, and remove any visible foreign bodies. Then cover with polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) (not neosporin!) & a bandage, bringing the wound as closely together as possible, and apply pressure if bleeding continues. If large/deep, over a joint, still bleeding, or difficulties beyond the wound, seek medical care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in lower right side of abdomen?
- What could cause pain in the right side of abdomen?
- What does pain on the right side of abdomen mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain at the right side of abdomen
- Pain right side of abdomen
- Pain on the right side of abdomen
- Pain in the lower abdomen on the right side
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free