Doctor insights on:
What Is The Fastest Way To Lower Blood Pressure Without Medication
Lifesyle changes: Many times BP can be improved with a regular exercise plan and with dietary changes. Cardiovascular exercise is more important than weight training for this, one specific diet for this is known as the dash diet. Your doctor can help you choose the right plans for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
YES: Weight loss, low salt diet, excercise and smoking cessation. ...Read more
Is there a natural way to lower blood pressure? I don't want to rely on medications. I have started walking and walk around 4kms a day. Any advice..
Hypertension: You can try low salt diet and exercise, along with meditation and yoga but if you have more than a borderline hypertension, you're better off doing those and consulting and doctor for medication. If good control is obtained and you're sticking to the diet, exercise, etc. Can always try to back off the drugs at that point. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to lower your blood pressure?
- What is the fastest way to gain muscle without supplements?
- Way to lower blood pressure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower blood pressure using medication
- How to control blood pressure without medication?
- How to manage high blood pressure without medication?
- What is the fastest way to lose belly fat without pills?
- Talk to a cardiologist online