Doctor insights on:
What Is The Easiest Way To Lose Fat After Having A Baby
Losing pregnancy wt: Without a doubt - breastfeeding is best - is the olders form of (oral) liposuction - as your baby breastfeeds for the first 6 weeks at least and preferably 6 months - the breastmilk or perhaps even breastcream transfers that stored energy from your body to the baby. One of the many benefits of breastfeeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've, got a couple hemarhoids after natural delivery of an 8lb 9oz baby, i'm now 2months post partum and they havnt left completely .... Will they?
See Below: Baby blues are transient, relatively mild with onset several days after delivery and lasting about 3-4 wks. Sx resolve as hormone levels stabilize and routine with the baby is established. Postpartum depression significantly impairs functioning, onset might be delayed for up to a year. Even if hormones are stabilized and routine is there, sx do not resolve, worsen and functioning deteriorates. ...Read more
Do you know of any surgeries to reduce post-partum fat? What happens if you get pregnant after surgery?
First-diet, exercise: First, try diet and exercise. If not successful, liposuction is very good for re-sculpting the body. If you get pregnant again, you may gain weight first in areas than have not been treated. Tummy tucks (witch hazel) are great if your skin and muscles have stretched, but be sure you are done with pregancies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am one year post partum. My last 2 periods have been heavier than usual with some thick, glob like chunks in the flow. What can cause this?
Many possibilities: If one notes a significant change in amount or character of menstrual bleeding that persists for 2 or more cycles, there can be several explanations. These can include endometrial polyps, uterine fibroids, ovarian cyst, and possibly adenomyosis. Some of these can be diagnosed with an examination and pelvic ultrasound, while others may require a procedure known as a hysteroscopy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to lose the weight after having a baby?
- What is a good way to lose weight after having a baby by csection?
- Easiest way to lose belly fat for women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to lose belly fat after having a baby
- Is counting fat grams the easiest way to lose weight without exercise?
- Whats the easiest way to have a miscarriage
- How to lose belly fat tighten the stomach after having a baby?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online