Doctor insights on:
What Is The Easiest Way To Lose Fat After Having A Baby
Losing pregnancy wt: Without a doubt - breastfeeding is best - is the olders form of (oral) liposuction - as your baby breastfeeds for the first 6 weeks at least and preferably 6 months - the breastmilk or perhaps even breastcream transfers that stored energy from your body to the baby. One of the many benefits of breastfeeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've, got a couple hemarhoids after natural delivery of an 8lb 9oz baby, i'm now 2months post partum and they havnt left completely .... Will they?
Is it normal to have a super super heavy period after having a baby! I'm 3 months post partum and going through a super tampon every 45 min - ?
Not normal: Is this the first period since delivery? Was everything ok with delivery and did bleeding stopped as expected afterwards? Were your periods heavy before preg.? Periods can become a bit heavier after pregnancy but a tampon every 45 min seems a lot. I'd see your OB-GYN, esp. if heavy bleeding continues, cramping, fever, dizzy or weak. ...Read more
Four months post partum, been using pull out method but my period is 4 days late...is this normal after having a baby or could I be pregnant?
Had blood transf. Due to post-partum hemm. O-c-, after transf i now show o-c+d+ (found out in 2nd preg) husband o-c- so baby ok. This explain bruising?
No: Bruising is not related to blood antigens. The symptom of brusing is more commonly related to platelets or clotting factors, either function or number. Additional laboratory testing may be required to determine the cause. Please have this symptom evaluated by your gyn to be sure there is not any hematologic abnormality or concern. ...Read more
Can u get post partum depression after 8 weeks of having a baby? My kids (14 months, 8wk old) r very good but i get very edgy at times n cry a lot
9 months post partum & I have an umbilical hernia. I want another baby soonish. Repair b4? after pregnancy? or is another baby out of the question?
1st period after baby came about 7 wks post partum. It's been few days and really heavy w/bad cramps. Is this typical post pregnancy?
7 days post-partum, swollen feet, sore legs and hips. Are these normal pains you have after baby or should I be concerned?
Swelling: I would call your pmd to follow up you might be normal but it might warrant further investigation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a good way to lose weight after having a baby by csection?
- How to lose belly fat tighten the stomach after having a baby?
- What am i supposed to eat to lose the weight after having a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the quickest way to lose weight if i have a hernia?
- What is the easiest and safest way to break a fever on a 17 month old infant?
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online