Doctor insights on:
What Is The Earliest You Can Have Pregnancy Symptoms
Is it common to have breast tenderness & tiredness as early as 6 days after having sex? What's the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms?
Uncommon: It would be very unlikely after only 6 days. It days 2-7 days for the fertilized egg to implant, then several days for the pregnancy hormones to start increasing - hcg, progesterone, etc. Most people dont have symptoms until 2-4 weeks post-sexual activity. Good Luck! Dr. S ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms
- What is the earliest you can feel pregnancy symptoms?
- What is the earliest you can experience pregnancy symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the youngest age one can have pcos what are the earliest symptoms?
- What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test?
- What is the longest time you can go before you start showing signs of pregnancy?
- What is the worst vision you can have?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online