Doctor insights on:
What Is The Earliest You Can Have Pregnancy Symptoms
Is it common to have breast tenderness & tiredness as early as 6 days after having sex? What's the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms?
Uncommon: It would be very unlikely after only 6 days. It days 2-7 days for the fertilized egg to implant, then several days for the pregnancy hormones to start increasing - hcg, progesterone, etc. Most people dont have symptoms until 2-4 weeks post-sexual activity. Good Luck! Dr. S ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
SXS of pregnancy: Classic pregnancy symptoms usually don’t begin until the day your period is missed or after that. These can include: tender or swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of a period; increased frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be an increase in white vaginal discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms
- What is the earliest you can experience pregnancy symptoms?
- What is the earliest you can feel pregnancy symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Earliest you can have a miscarriage
- The earliest you can test for pregnancy
- Earliest you can detect pregnancy
- What is the youngest age one can have pcos what are the earliest symptoms?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online