Doctor insights on:
What Is The Earliest Time To Know If I Am Having Twins
Often can be seen: By an ultrasound before 10 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have 6 month old twins that were 6weeks early. One is very stiff all the time. Has rolled over but only. Handful of times. Is this a concern?
Yes: If you are concerned you should have the baby who seems stiff formally evaluated. ...Read more
I'm having cold knife conization and need to know post-op restrictions. I nanny for 2yo twins who need carried a lot. Will i need to plan for time off?
Conization of cervix: After the procedure, you may have some cramping or discomfort for a week or so. For about 4 - 6 weeks avoid the following -douching (you should never do this in any case), sexual intercourse, using tampons. For 2 - 3 weeks after the procedure, you may have discharge that is bloody, heavy, yellow-colored if heavy bleeding or foul odor notify your doctor. I will avoid heavy lifting also for 1wk. ...Read more
Better not: There are increased risks for both mom and baby. The biggest risk is increased chance of prematurity and that can leave the babies with undeveloped heart, lungs, brain and immune systems and thus less able to survive without expensive neonatal care. Moms have increased rates of eclampsia and need for c-section. Trust mother nature! ...Read more
Twin Block: One of many types of functional appliances that are modestly effective for reducing front-to-back skeletal discrepancies, ineffective for non-growing adults. Time in treatment determined by severity of problem, numerous anatomic configuration considerations, number of hours/day in the appliance, and the rate of cell turnover. ...Read more
Yes: If you are identical twins then you will start at the same time. ...Read more
Im prego w/ twins. Both measuring on time at 7w2d, baby a hearbeat is 99 n baby b heartbeat is 149. is this a sign I will lose baby a ?
Twins twins: Twins whether identical or fraternal do not always have the same rate of heartbeats. Have another U/S exam in a week , and the rates most likely will be similar. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best time of day to exercise if i want to sleep well at night?
- When is the best time of month to determine if i am in perimenopause
- What should i do to prepare myself if i am running track this year for the first time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the percentage to have a baby if i already gave a ectopic pregnacy?
- What is the beef that i am supposed to eat when i have gout?
- What is the quickest way to lose weight if i have a hernia?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- Is it safe to have the exterminator at the house if i am pregnant?