Doctor insights on:
What Is The Drug Mirtazapine 15mg And Does It Cause Swelling
Mirtazepine (remeron) is a noradrenergic/specific serotonergic antidepressant [nassa]. It is used for major depressive d/o, various anxiety disorders, chronic pain, and others. In some, it can help ssri-induced sexual dysfunction & "poop out." it can be sedating and also increase appetite -- good for some ...Read more
Hello Iam taking remeron 15mg from 15 days for social anxiety, from 2 days I have a red swelling in the lower lip. Is it dangerous? Should I go emerg
Not sure : It's difficult to say it's the Remeron that's causing your lip to swell or be red. Since you don't know, it's always safe to stop the Remeron and maybe take a Benadryl (if you are not allergic to this), until you have a chance to talk to your doctor. If you're throat swells and you cannot breath, this may be an anaphylactic rx and its a medical emergency. Call 911! ...Read more
Been taking mirtazapine 15 mg for 3 weeks does this drug cause aggression and mood swings snapping at the slightest thing.
Can anxiety or the drug mirtazapine cause gas to 'gurgle' up the throat (without causing an actual belch?)
Ok since i been put on remeron i gained 70 pounds ! will this drug cause this massive weight gain?
Can Remeron 30mg cause Head Pressure. I find it great for sleep.Is there any other drug its equivalent. I suffer from Severe Anxiety. Thanks?
Is there any long term side affects for mirtazapine as can't get of them try now down to 7 .5 mg for 3 weeks but think of going back to 15mg cause side ?
NO: Assuming it is being taken for the proper indications and reasons, there is no evidence to suggest long term side effects, in some people a mild degree of tolerance my develop but this appears to be not a significant issue feel better. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you get the chills and lower back is in pain?
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- What are the symptoms of tonsillitis and does it cause headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of severe sciatica and how is it generally treated?
- What is oxidative stress and can bleaching creams cause it on the skin?
- What is the most common cause of kidney infections and how do you clear it?
- What is the canal of schlemm and what role does it play in glaucoma?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free