Doctor insights on:
What Is The Drug Classification Of Decadron
Given Decadron 20 im about 24 hours ago in er. Insomnia, vertigo, and drug like energy. The bad drugs! how long will this last?
Steroid side effects: Decadron also known as dexamethasone is a potent steroid that can be taken as pill, injection or cream. Side effects are like other steroids but can include stomach upset, headache, dizziness, menstrual changes, trouble sleeping, increased appetite, weight gain, and mood changes. With prolonged use it may decrease body defense to infections, affect bones, muscles and eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the drug classification of prevacid?
- What is the the drug classification of metoprolol?
- What is the drug classification of plavix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best combination of antihypertensive drugs if one alone failed?
- What is the classification of budesonide?
- What is the drug of choice for discoid lupus?
- What is the drug of choise for pid and for how long and the dose of it plz?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free