Doctor insights on:
What Is The Dosage Of Tylenol That I Can Take While Pregnant
Can you take extra strength tylenol (acetaminophen) while pregnant, two pills at a time? And what the regular dosage says?
Probably: Tylenol (acetaminophen) exposure is common in pregnancy but shouldn't involve more than the recommended dose. Toxicity of tylenol (acetaminophen) is easy so caution is warranted. There are some issues of tylenol (acetaminophen) use in pregnancy with blood pressure elevations and preterm labor as well. Isolated and irregular use is probably safe, but no medication can be presumed safe in pregnancy. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What dosage can I take of extra strength tylenol (acetaminophen) 500mg when pregnant with a headache? Is 2 pills ok or 1.5?
Pregnant and been taking a lot of tylenol (acetaminophen) for tooth extraction pain. Have not exceeded max dosage of 4000mg/day. Should baby's liver be ok?
Usually: dosages are recommended on the order of 325-650 mg at a time up to every four hours, with a maximum dosage of less than 4000 mg(or 4 gm) per day. But more and more physicians are recommending less than 3000 mg per day to help protect your liver. In the end, dosages should be reviewed with your OB, as often physicians recommend slight differences based on his/her experiences. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What dosage of tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol pm while pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol cold while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take tylenol while pregnant or having contractions?
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- What can i take for sickness while pregnant?
- What can i take for depression while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free