Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference In Novedex Xt And Nolvadex
Novedex vs Nolvadex (tamoxifen): Novedex xt is a product used to increase testosterone & muscle mass; it blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, but apparently does not increase muscle mass.Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is used to treat breast cancer, but it reportedly is used by bodybuilders who use Anabolic steroids to prevent gynecomastia (enlarged breasts due to breast tissue rather than muscle. See following comment. ...Read more
Not that many: let us start with the paradox that stopping seems to work as a cancer therapy ?!? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180409/?report=classic Then, not blocking female hormones whoe allow these hormones to begin working. Menstrual cycling possibly returning, breast growth pssible (not likely) mood changes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nolvadex (tamoxifen): Sorry, only by prescription, assuming u care about the quality of the medication. ...Read more
An anti-estrogen.: Nolvadex or tamoxifen is a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that works as an anti-estrogenic drug and is most commonly used as first line treatment for breast cancer in females and males (1% of breast cancer occurs in males). It is related to the steroid drugs, but absolutely should not be used for body building. ...Read more
Nolvadex (tamoxifen): Also called tamoxefin, is a medicine used to treat some forms of breast cancers. It is thru prescription only. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Novedex xt side effects
- Side effects of using novedex xt
- Difference detween ferium xt and ferium tablets
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some side effects when you stop taking nolvadex d?
- Anxiety or worry what is the difference
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is the difference in aspirin and tylenol?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free