Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Vibramycin And Accutane
Different spectrum: Both of these drugs are penicillins. The main difference is in their antibacterial spectrums. Amoxicillin is active against many strains of enterococcus and streptococcus but alnost no strains of staphylococcus. Flucloxacillin is not active against enterococcus, it does also covers many strains of streptococcus and has good activity against methicillin sensitive staph.Aureus but not mrsa. ...Read more
Rosacea vrs Acne: As rosacea is a neurovascular disorder it affects the flushing zone. It is common that rosacea does not present with blackheads that are seen with acne vulgaris. Also the age of onset, and the location of redness is a clue. Rosacea is commonly an adult disease, and is generally restricted to the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. It can coexist with acne vulgaris. ...Read more
Different spectra: Amoxicillin and Clindamycin are both antimicrobials used to treat bacterial infections. (antibiotics.) they have different uses based either on the known sensitivity of a given bacteria or based on the place in the body where the infection is located and the predicted (educated guess) most likely bacteria to cause that infection. ...Read more
Trivora: Enpresse & trivora are the same bcp medications. ...Read more
Same thing: Just branded under a different name.Get a more detailed answer ›
Diff mechanism : Different spectrum and action. Amox is in the same family as penicillin. Usually used in dental as a first line of drug because it has a fairly broad spectrum (gram + and -) and kill bacteria well. Clindamycin is usually used as a second line. It is great for those patients that are allergic to penicillin. Or, if you want better gram - and anaerobic coverage. It is bacterial-static, however. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is difference between tinea?
- What difference is there between nasonex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between sea salt and salt?
- What is the difference between curry turmeric?
- What is the difference between gatorade accelerade?
- What is the difference between a dietician and nutritionist?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free