Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Pulmonary Fibrosis And Pulmonary Nodule
A big one: Lung nodule usually refers to a spot on the lung that may be tumor, infection, or scar tissue among others. Lung fibrosis is diffuse scarring of the lungs usually due to occupational or other exposures, infections or idiopathic - of unknown cause. Work up and treatment are completely different. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes...: Pulmonary fibrosis causes scarring in the lungs. The more severe it is, the lower the oxygen level will be over time. It takes quite a bit of scarring to actually lower your oxygen level and your oxygen level should be monitored over time with pulse ox and/or abg analysis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had T.B which caused pulmonary fibrosis in my upper left lungs. will it have future implications?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between lung nodule and lung fibrosis?
- Pulmonary fibrosis and lung nodules
- What is the difference between allergic and invasive pulmonary aspergillosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between arterial hypertension and pulmonary hypertension?
- What is the difference between pneumonia and pulmonary edema?
- Difference between nodule and goiter
- Difference between cyst and nodule
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free