Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Myopathy And Gout
Inflammation: "itis" of any kind is a general term for inflammation. Arthritis stands classically for inflammation in a joint. Inflammation can be caused by multiple causes including gout. Gout inflammation is acute and can be recognized by it's severity, the joint it involves etc. It is best to see your doctor as soon as possible if you are concerned about this diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Causation: A spur is part of degeneration. This may be due to genetics, aging, old trauma. The toe may hurt, but usually is not hot, red, or swollen. Gout is a problem with metabolism; urate levels in the body are up and crystals will form, causing intense inflammation. A toe with gout with be warm, swollen, red, very tender. Gout is usually much more painful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between myalgia and myopathy
- What is the difference between arthritis and gout?
- What are the differences between gout and arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Myopathy gout
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is the difference between haemosiderosis and haemoschromatosis?
- What is the difference between epidemic and pandemic?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free