Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Intrinsic And Extrinsic Cardiomyopathy
Clinical Trial Now: Use of adult mesenchymal stem-stromal cells (mscs) are currently in clinical trial in us/internationally. Trend is toward use of fat derived mscs, havested by liposuction, isolated and concentrated in tissue culture. Early reports suggest significant improvement in neurological, autoimmune and organ functions. Many more mscs in fat than bone marrow making ad-msc the center of most research now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cardiomyopathy: Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is often assigned to patients who have a dilated cardiomyopathy, no evidence of coronary artery disease on evaluation and a history of alcohol abuse. Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is oneof the causes of cardiomyopathy. Cardiomyopathy can also be idiopathic - or for an unknown reason. ...Read more
What is the difference between right ventricular mild enlargement and cardiomyopathy? Or is it basically the same,thing?
Several: Constrictive pericarditis is a condition where the sac around the heart (the pericardium) becomes scarred and shrinks, which does not allow the heart to fill fully. Restrictive cardiomyopathy is a condition where the pericardium is normal, but the heart muscle itself is diseased in a way that does not allow the muscle to relax and the ventricle to fill. The treatment for each is different. ...Read more
Intrinsic/extrinsic: Restrictive cardiomyopathy involves the heart itself becoming stiff and not filling properly which eventually can cause heart failure and need a transplant to treat. Constrictive pericarditis affects the sac around the heart entrapping the heart and causing similar symptoms but may be treated if needed by removing the sac from around the heart by surgery ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The difference between intrinsic motivation extrinsic motivation
- What are the differences between dilated cardiomyopathy and viral cardiomyopathy?
- Intrinsic extrinsic motivation scale
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Five short examples for both intrinsic extrinsic motivation
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- Does the blood test prothrombin time evaluate extrinsic or intrinsic clotting?
- What is extrinsic asthma?
- Talk to a cardiologist online