Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Hydrocele And Spermatocele
Embryonic origins: A hydrocele develops from an out pouching of the peritoneum (lining of the abdominal cavity) as it follows the testis into the scrotum during fetal development. It is filled with clear fluid. A spermatocele develops off the tubules leading to the testis and is also filled with clear fluid and sperm. Clinically it can be hard to differentiate between them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Surgery or nothing: Small hydroceles do not require treatment unless they are bothering you. Urologist can certainly remove them by means of a simple trans scrotal operation if they are really troubling you. Otherwise leave them alone unless they enlarge sufficiently to become symptomatic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is the difference between haemosiderosis and haemoschromatosis?
- What is the difference between epidemic and pandemic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between sea salt and salt?
- What is the difference between curry turmeric?
- What is the difference between gatorade accelerade?
- What is the difference between a dietician and nutritionist?
- Talk to a urologist online for free