Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Food Poisoning And Food Infection
Sound like the same: These terms are probably interchangable.Get a more detailed answer ›
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
PRETTY MUCH THE: Same thing, different names.Get a more detailed answer ›
Recurrence of symptoms one month after initial infection/food poisoning incident. Recurrence has happened in all four people originally infected.
Colonoscopy ordered for mom after bout of food poisoning. Testing was neg for infection but trace blood. Feeling ok now. Why not observe or have vc?
Why do I feel so weak after having food poisoning or viral infection from consuming the wrong food. Usually does not happen. Not having diarrhoea.
Took cipro (ciprofloxacin) for food poisoning, got yeast infection treated twice with flucunazole went away , went to dr tested for BV and yeast . Got the meds.help!!
Unrelated: These represent separate body compartments.There is no way to put a gut reaction together with something going on in the head/neck.. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between food poisoning and the flu?
- Is there a difference between food poisoning and gastroenteritis?
- What's the difference between stomach flu and food poisoning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between food poisoning and stomach flu
- What is the difference between inflammation and infection?
- How to tell difference between food poisoning and stomach flu?
- How can you tell the difference between food poisoning and a stomach virus?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free