Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Flecainide And Tambacor
Antiarhythmic drug: Flecainide is an antiarhythmic drug that belongs to a class of antiarhythmic drugs class 1-a . It blocks the sodium current in the cell and is used to treat atrial arrhythmias. However because of its potential risk of serious side effect it is only recommended in patients with no heart disease. ...Read more
Tambocor (flecainide): Probably It depends on the initial reason for treatment,check with your cardiologist though if for AF it should be continued,Did they perform any AF surgery incidental to the CABG? ...Read more
Depends: If it's working, one could use this over the long term. The caveat is that you should have routine stress testing done while on the medication. Also, as you get older your actuarial risk of coronary artery disease increases. The main contraindication to using flecainide is coronary artery disease, so some doctors don't like to maintain elderly patients on flecainide. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I forgot that I took my nightly pills earlier and just took them again in error.
FLECAINIDE AND TAMOXIFAN. Can anything ha?
Ask prescribing DR: With the medications you are taking, and not knowing the dosage, it would be best for you to ask your DR this question. ...Read more
Check with doctor: This is an important question to ask the electrophysiologist performing your procedure, as each expert has their own style. Some may not want to stop the flecainide. Most ablationists will expect a medication to be below an effective level after 5 half-lives, which, in the case of flecainide, would suggest taking the last dose about 3 days prior to the day of your procedure. Clarify with doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is the difference between haemosiderosis and haemoschromatosis?
- What is the difference between epidemic and pandemic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between sea salt and salt?
- What is the difference between curry turmeric?
- What is the difference between gatorade accelerade?
- What is the difference between a dietician and nutritionist?
- Talk to a cardiologist online