Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Erosion And Ulcer
Bigger, deeper: Usually erosions turn into ulcers as they get bigger and deeper. ...Read more
Colonoscopy -small ulcers in the terminal ileum. Biopsy confirms focal ileitis with superficial erosion, but no specific cause identified. What next?
48yr kneemri osteonecrosis 5.1mm osteochondral defect & chondromalacic ulcer apex patella 7.8mm tranvers diam. Grade4 chandro erosion. Replace or fix?
Colonoscopy found small ulcers in terminal ileum biopsy confirmed focal ileitis with superficial erosion. Gi says not crohns. What do I do now?
Will capsule endoscopy identify cause of ulcers in terminal ileum seen in colonoscopy. Biopsy confirmed focal ileitis with superficial erosion?
Capsule endoscopy is: For small bowel evaluation where upper or lower endoscopy can't reach. It may give you information regarding the rest of small bowel. Its usually done to look for small bowel lesions or to find the source of a bleed where egd/colonoscopy is negative. In your case the better test is mr enetrography or a ct abd/pel with volumen contrast. Your GI doc should decide on further testing. ...Read more
Colonoscopy saw ulcers in terminal ileum, biopsy confirmed focal ileitis with superficial erosion but no specific cause. Will pill cam identify cause?
Erosive fundal gastritis and acute dudenol ulcers is endoscopy report shows, is it dangerous it may turn into cancer please let me know the details?
Need more informatio: First, stop drinking alcohol. Next, need to know what the biopsy showed. In the us most all ulcers are benign, especially at age 35. I do not know the incidence of gastric cancer in india though. Ask your doctor as to what the biopsy showed ; get medical treatment for the ulcer ; gastritis. May need repeat endoscopy to confirm healing later. ...Read more
Had endoscopy done last year showed small ulcer and small duodenal erosion had oral thrush recently do I need another endoscopy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are differences between arterial and venous ulcers?
- What is the difference between cold sores and mouth ulcers?
- What is the difference between cold sore and ulcer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- How to diagnose the difference between acid reflux an ulcer?
- Difference between stomach cancer and ulcer symptoms
- What is the difference between a corneal erosion and a corneal abrasion?