Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between Coronary And Congenital Heart Disease
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
Difference: Congenital heart disease means you are born with it. Rarely coronary arteries are the main problem, usually it is one of the more common structural deformities. Coronary heart disease is disease of the coronary arteries, generally as a result of lifestyle issues such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, smoking, obesity, etc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Confusing: Adults cardiologists often use the 3-letter acronym, chd, for coronary heart disease. Pediatric cardiologists use the same for congenital heart disease. Answer depends on who is using it usually. Always ask physicians to speak in words, not letters. They should. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whats more accurate a cardiac MRI or an mdct ....Specifically for adult congenital heart disease? Whats the prefrence between the 2?
None.: Thee terms are used interchangeably.Get a more detailed answer ›
Please tell me whether there is any relation between congenital heart disease and facial asymmetry?
Born with it: It is a heart defect you are born with. It may be simple, moderate, or very serious. They include "holes in the heart", valve problems, malformed or absent chambers, valves, or blood vessels. Just under 1 % of all babies are born with some type of defect, often minor and temporary. They are usually diagnosed shortly after birth, occasionally much later. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between coronary artery disease and heart failure?
- What is the difference between coronary heart disease and chronic heart disease?
- What is the difference between coronary heart disease and heart disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between congenital and congestive heart failure?
- What is the difference between rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease?
- Can you tell me the difference between coronary and congenital heart disease?
- What is the difference between colitis disease and diverticulitis?
- Talk to a pediatrician online