Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between A Wart And Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
One yearr back when i was shaving after that i found rashes under my chin...Now its a kind of wart under my chin.Pls suggest?
Warts can be treated: This is a very common story. Your doctor or dermatologist can easily treat this with liquid nitrogen. ...Read more
I have these wart/rash things on my wrist go down,they are in a line & I've been using creams & they aren't working well enough.Any suggestions?
Do they itch?: What you describe sounds suspiciously like scabies, from the sketchy information provided. If the lesions itch (especially at night) and are spreading, it's likely scabies and you will need to apply a Scabicide. If they don't itch, please provide more information or a picture, and I'll try again. ...Read more
See a doctor: Rashes are very different and require a in person evaluation to accurately diagnose and treat. ...Read more
Suspected anal warts, painful but symptoms more like hemorrhoids except fact that looks like a rash & is spreading towards vagina! Rule anything out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a wart and a corn?
- What is the difference between a rash and hives?
- What is the difference between rosacea and a rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between a polyp and a hemorrhoid?
- What is the difference between a colon polyp and tumor?
- What is the difference between a uti and kidney stones?
- What is the difference between a regular lymph node and a cancerous lymph node?
- Talk to a dermatologist online