Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between A Wart And A Corn
I have warts on my hands nd corns on my feet.I've taken thoosa for the treatment but it didn't work.What else should I do?
I can't tell if I have a warts or corns. I have one on each foot on the outside edge about inch back from my little toe. How can I tell what it is?
Can verrumal (fluorouracil, salicylic acid n dimethylsulphoxide) be used to treat calluses n corns besides warts?
Not effective.: Warts are caused by a virus that lives in the deeper part of the skin. Corns and calluses are a reaction of the skin to mechanical irritation, whether a pinpoint compression over a bony prominence for a corn, or excessive friction for a callus. Therefore the sal acid may burn the skin where a callus is, but the effect is temporary at best. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: A wart looks like a pimple that is very 'ragged' on top and it typically does not itch or respond to most topical products (except liquid nitrogen and salicylate acid) a pimple is usually filled with pus or some type of cellular debris. This lesion will typically respond to many topical products. Are these on your face? Are you concerned about seed warts and acne? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a wart and rash?
- What is the difference between glucose corn syrup?
- What is the difference between skin tags and warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between plantar warts
- Difference between moles and warts
- Difference between mole and wart
- Difference between warts and genital warts
- Talk to a dermatologist online