Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between A Wart And A Corn
Thanks for asking!: A wart looks like a pimple that is very 'ragged' on top and it typically does not itch or respond to most topical products (except liquid nitrogen and salicylate acid) a pimple is usually filled with pus or some type of cellular debris. This lesion will typically respond to many topical products. Are these on your face? Are you concerned about seed warts and acne? ...Read more
What is the difference between a skin tag and a wart? How can I tell the difference between them? How can I remove them?
Easy: Skin tags look like regular skin, usually on thin stalk that can be "pulled up" or stretched from the skin. Often occur under arms, in groin, around neck. Wart has rough surface- like a small cauliflower - often more firm - does not feel like normal skin. Warts often on hands / feet. Warts can be frozen off or can apply various topical agents regularly. Skin tags can be ligated, frozen or cut. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
So many answers: There are so many different appearances that it would make the most sense for you to see your obgyn for a checkup - and more so because there are different treatments for each. And...If it's an std, you need to be able to inform your partner(s) down the road. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a wart and rash?
- What is the difference in between a hemorrhoid and a polyp?
- What is the difference between a polyp and a hemorrhoid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between a uti and kidney stones?
- What is the difference between a regular lymph node and a cancerous lymph node?
- What is the difference between a stye and pink eye?
- What is the difference between a zit and a pimple?
- Talk to a dermatologist online