Doctor insights on:
What Is The Difference Between A Colonics And A Colonoscopy
No: In the hands of a well trained gastroenterologist using the right sedation, you should feel no pain during colonoscopy. The procedure should last around 20 to 30 minutes. You may feel some bloating after colonoscopy. You need to ask your gastroenterologist what type of sedation is used. Propofol is clearly superior to versed/valium. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Colonoscopy: It has no meaning without symptoms. Don't worry ...Read more
What is more suitable for chronic constipation, colonoscopy or colonic irrigation/colon cleansing? Which is more useful for eliminating constipation?
None of the above!: If you want to eliminate constipation, you should leave your colon alone and stop sticking tubes and other foreign liquids into it. You need to do 3 things which will help: eat well and drink plenty of liquids like water to stay well hyderated;. Make sure your food has enough fiber which comes from fruits, salads vegetables and grains; each meal should have these items that will give bulk to stool. ...Read more
My colonoscopy biopsy results state it shows colonic mucosa with reactive lymphoid aggregates. What does that mean?
Nothing of concern: Lymphoid aggregates in the gut are normal. So i would not be too concerned if you feel well otherwise. ...Read more
My colonoscopy result was colonic mucosa with edema. what does that mean? I have diahreah for 8 weeks straight with a little blood occasionally.
Colon inflammation : it is oh good that colonoscopy did not show a Serious thing. You got to look for the cause of edema. It is mostly environmental like food allergy and altered gut microbiome. please visit us at www.ehacstl.com to learn more about treating the cause of illness. If interested Please make an appointment. ...Read more
I had a colonoscopy and they did a biopsy and it came out : colonic mucosa with reactive lymphoid hyperplasia. What does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and an endoscopy?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and a sigmoidoscopy?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and a endoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between ileostomy and colonoscopy?
- What is the difference between endoscopy and colonoscopy?
- What is difference between colonoscopy and lower gi?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and a lower gi test?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free