Doctor insights on:
What Is The Correlation Between Smoking And Dying Of Lung Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Many ways: Smoking accounts for the vast majority (but not all) cases of lung cancer. Cigarette smoke contains many substances (carcinogens) that predispose to cancer. They do this in different ways, like interfering with normal lung cell functions, making them divide more rapidly or die more slowly, or by suppressing the normal immune response to tumors. Don't smoke. ...Read more
Tobacco's carcinogen: Tobacco contains a number of chemicals which are the cause of cancer. So tobacco taken in any form(Chewing, snorting or smoking introduces these chemicals in the body , and given sufficient concentration of these chemicals, the end result of such exposure is cell damage leading to development of Cancers of many types(all tissues coming in contact with tobacco can develop Cancer(Aerodigestive tract ...Read more
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Correlation between breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer and thyroid cancer?
- Correlation etween fingernails and lung cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a correlation between cervical dysplasia and breast cancer?
- Is there a correlation between using silicone lube and penile cancer?
- Is dying of lung cancer painful?
- What is the correlation between fibromyalgia tuberculosis testing and lupus?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free