Doctor insights on:
What Is The Correlation Between Fibromyalgia Tuberculosis Testing And Lupus
Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection is also known as Tuberculosis. Mycobacterium tuberculosis is an infectious organism that spreads by droplets coughed out by an infected person. Infection is established initially in lungs, but can spread within lungs & to other body parts, or can become latent, with reactivation occurring years to decades later. With effective treatment, it can be completely eliminated although drug resistant ...Read more
Everything I have stated on here they have now diagnosed me from lupus which been treating for 5 yrs to fibromyalgia is that possible?
Great differences!: Sle is an autoimmune disease that can damage organs in the body when severe, although most patients have mild disease. Fibromyalgia is a pain amplification disorder involving the brain and spinal cord. It is not inflammatory and certainly not autimmune. Treatments for these illnesses are completely different! ...Read more
Positive test: Questioner of the difference between fibromyalgia and lupus should regard that there are no known causes or lab test for fibromyalgia. Lupus has lab studies that can confirm the presence and autoimmune nature of lupus, as well as injury to skin, nervous system, and kidneys. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is an infection in the body with mycobacterium tuberculosis. It is almost always acquired via the respiratory tract from which it can spread to other organs. After that, the immune system walls the bacteria off. All of this usually occurs without symptoms. After that, activation of the infection can occur in about 10% of the total patients. Half of this risk is in ...Read more
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between tuberculosis and pneumonia?
- What is the difference between lupus and crohns?
- What is the difference between lupus and hiv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the correlation between allergies and alopecia areata?
- What is the difference between crest syndrome lupus and hiv?
- What is the difference between psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia?
- What is the difference between fibromyalgia and addisons disease?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free