Doctor insights on:
What Is The Correct Dose For My 12 Year Old Who Weighs 113 Lbs For Zithromax
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
My son has a sore throat and a fever, will zithromax 250mg be ok for a 9-year old boy weighing 50 pounds?
Maybe: But if it is a viral infection, as it most likely is, it will do no good and, remotely, some harm. Go to you md. Get a culture and a diagnosis. ...Read more
Body Mass Index: For adult healthy weight using BMI calculator a 5 ft 6 adult should weight between 112 lb and 154 lb . That is equivalent to BMI of 18.5 to 25 (healthy BMI). Daily calories calculation is more complex. It depends on many factor: age, sex, activities level. Many website can provide you with the answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the correct hart beat rate for a forty five year old male at rest?
- What is the best way for a 12 year old to lose weight?
- What is the average weight for a 12 year old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal weight for a 12 year old?
- What is the obese weight for a 12 year old?
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- What is the average bra size for a 14 year old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online