Doctor insights on:
What Is The Common Bad Effects Of Mdma What Is The Way It Can Cause Death
Effects of MDMA: Absolutely, untoward effects can happen after any use. ...Read more
Can a single, first time use of MDMA cause persisting nighttime itchiness and formication for 3 days, or if other causes are more likely?
Yes: Yes. You should seek medical attention as soon as possible to deal with the use of recreational substances. ...Read more
I'm using cocaine and mdma mostly every weekend in parties is this bad for the body and mind what does it do in the long run?
Stimulants: Mdma (ecstasy) is chemically related to speed, although people often think of it as a hallucinogen.They r all addictive & r bad 4 your heart, among other things. In addition, you have no way of knowing what else these drugs are "cut" with. Often ecstasy & other designer drugs are made in someone's home lab. If there is one wrong molecule from the last batch, no way to know what bad effect may be. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you please tell me why excessive quantities of mdma or ecstasy cause derealization and depersonalization?
MDMA: Mdma is a hallucinogen which mixes amphetamine and mescaline-type effects. It impacts serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine -- the serotonin effects may be responsible for the known pro-social effects of the drug. It causes release of oxytocin and vasopressin, which play strong roles in love, trust, and sexual feelings. Dopamine activity can lead to depersonalization/derealization. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wen i was 18 i used drugs heavy for 6 months only(mdma,cocaine,whippits).Did i increase my risk of ALS?Or was this exposure too brief to cause damage?
I've taken diethylpropion for the last 2 weeks and today i had a random test at work called 38850n sap 5-50/2k+mdma; can this cause a false positive?
Yes: Diethylpropion, like bupropion (an antidepressant) has an amphetamine-like nucleus, and can give a presumptive positive. However, the confirmatory test (which in any forensic setting where the results matter should be done) will be negative and will correctly identify the parent drug and metabolites. If they are not doing a confirmatory test, insist on it. Unfortunately, some are not aware of need. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- What is the most common underlying cause of sudden cardiac death in children?
- What is the most common cause of kidney infections and how do you clear it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i wear maternity belt wen i am 26 weeks pregnant what is the use of it?
- What is the most common cause of seizures in adults?
- What is the most common cause of bradycardia?
- What are the causes of severe sciatica and how is it generally treated?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free