Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Sudden Sharp Eye Pain
New Condition?: I see that you suffer from HYPERthyroidism and have a history of headaches. Either one of those problems are GREAT reasons to suffer eye pains. Other causes would include problems within the eye itself having to do either with retinal pathologies or sudden pressure changes in the eye such as acute glaucoma. Bottom line is that you could use an ophthalmological exam to start with maybe neurology ...Read more
What could be the cause and relief of a sharp pain behind my right eye? Pain is stronger when I move
Have had sharp eye pain that comes & goes - on the outer side usually; lasts for a few minutes & feels better w/ rest. Sometimes w/ headache. Causes?
Consider dry eyes: Rest covers your lids and always feel better. You need to see your eye doctor and have them do a test to see if you have exposure issues. Always use moist warm compresses for better lubrication to coat your eyes with natural oils from your eyelid's meibomian glands. Also using lubricating drops and ointment at night helps. Get it checked out! ...Read more
What might be the cause of a throbbing/sharp right eye pain that started 1 day ago. I wear contacts (30 years), vision good, no headache, 49 yrs old?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sudden sharp pain in the eye
- Sharp sudden pain in eye
- What causes a sudden sharp pain in one leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a sharp pain in the eye?
- Sudden sharp stabbing pain in eye
- Sudden sharp pain in left eye
- Sudden sharp pain in right eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free