Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Small Bumps On The Achilles Heel
I have some sort of bump/wart on the back foot above the heel and below the Achilles tendon. What could it be? I've had for almost a year.
May be callous: If it is on a place where your shoe rubs the skin, it may be a callous. You may try different shoes that do not rub on that site. ...Read more
Heel spur on back of foot &below back of foot. Achilles tendinitis visible bump on the side opposite of the ankle. Been years. Pains unbearable. Help?
Sick Achilles.: Your comments sound like the findings of a previous x-ray exam. I'm not sure what is meant by "bump on the opposite side of the ankle". If it is in the Achilles tendon, then extreme pain, could make sense. It sounds as though there is something amiss with your Achilles tendon. It would make sense to immobilize the ankle, and begin non-weight bearing until tendon imaging studies can be performed ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on achilles tendon
- What causes bumps on heel and itching?
- Small bumps on heel of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes small bumps on body?
- What causes small bumps on lips?
- What causes small bumps on forehead?
- Causes of achilles tendon bumps
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free