Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Restless Legs And The Treatments For It
The best way to consider akathisia is to imagine the need to move. Patients with this condition have major problems sitting still. They have a need to move. This can be a side effect of medication, may be associated with disease such as parkinsons, or may be a normal variant. Most doctors use it it describe the ...Read more
RLS: There are many classes of medications for restless legs syndrome (rls) including dopaminergics like requip, neupro, ; mirapex, benzodiazepines, opiates, and antiepileptics. Please see a sleep medicine specialist to discuss options, if you have rls. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- What are the causes of severe sciatica and how is it generally treated?
- What is the cause of joint pain and tiredness in the leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of cts and who is more likely to develop it?
- What is the drug of choise for pid and for how long and the dose of it plz?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- Numbness in left arm and leg what is the cause
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free