Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of High White Blood Cell Count
Usually bacterial: It's usually a bacterial illness that causes the symptoms you describe. But this can include anything form sinus infections, tonsillitis, ear infections, pneumonia, infection in the blood, urinary tract infections, appendicitis, meningitis, skin abcesses... The list goes on and on. You need a thorough assessment of associated symptoms and a physical exam to try and pinpoint your condition. ...Read more
What causes high white blood cell count i seen my cardiologist about a month ago and she said that my white blood cell count was at like 21 a couple months ago and last month it went up to like 43? Could u help me with this? I am a 27 year old male with a
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of low white blood cell count?
- Is vitamin deficiency the cause of a low white blood cell count?
- What are the causes of low white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of low white blood cell count weight loss?
- What are the causes of low white blood cell count hemoglobin?
- What is the normal count of white blood cells?
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- Talk to a hematologist online for free