Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Herpes Simplex
Also referred to as fever blisters, cold sores are small, painful fluid-filled blisters that are usually found around the lips. Cold sores are generally caused by the herpes simplex virus 1 which is related to herpes simplex virus 2 that causes genital herpes. Cold sores are very contagious and can be spread by mouth to mouth contact. They can spread to the genitalia and cause genital ...Read more
Herpes virus: Herpes simplex is caused by one of the 2 types of herpes virus. To give you more information have a look at this web site: http://www.Aad.Org/dermatology-a-to-z/diseases-and-treatments/e---h/herpes-simplex since herpes is a viral condition it cannot be treated with antibiotics. Antiviral medicines like Acyclovir are often used depending on each patient's circumstances. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes herpes simplex 1?
- What causes herpes simplex outbreaks?
- Herpes simplex is caused by
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of herpes simplex 2
- Herpes simplex encephalitis causes
- Causes of herpes simplex 1
- Causes of herpes simplex virus
- Talk to a dermatologist online