Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Flat Feet
A fallen arch is commonly known as a flatfoot. The foot loses the arch on the inner side of foot. This is also known as pes planus and there can be either a flexible version and a rigid version. A flexible version is flat only when weight is applied on the foot; a rigid version is flat when the foot is off and when the foot is on ...Read more
Shoes, orthotics.: If you allow your foot to function "flat" as an adult, it can often progress to a more painful, flatter foot over months to years. This may be due to posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, or pttd. Check with your doctor: you may need custom inserts, an ankle brace, or surgery to prevent further deformity and pain. ...Read more
Orthotics: See a board certified podiatrist and have a set of custom made functional forefoot orthosis balanced to neutral made for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes flat feet in children?
- What to do with flat feet?
- Flat feet cause back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes flat moles?
- What causes flat stool?
- What causes flat poop?
- Can flat feet cause other problems?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free