Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of Breast Pain
Fibrocystic changes: You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. If you are over 40, then you should have a mammogram and ultrasound. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. ...Read more
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
What might be the cause of breast pain(sharp when touched) behind the nipple (mainly right)? Never been pregnant, and not now. This is new.
Seek advice: Please seek medical advice for this problem. Causes are many. ...Read more
What could cause server breast pain in one breast beneath the nipple, a very hot feeling around the painful area with vaginal yellow/orange discharge?
See MD soonest: 34 year old woman asks, What could cause severe breast pain in one breast beneath the nipple, a very hot feeling around the painful area with vaginal yellow/ orange discharge? Mastitis; Infection/ Inflammation in the affected breast. Consider Human bite from Nursing Child or Loved person. With Vaginal discharges need to see MD soonest for treatment. ...Read more
What could cause sharp breast pain weight gain fatigue loss of appetite spotting btw periods chest pain fast hr breast discharge false + pregnant tests?
It is unusual: To have all these symptoms at the same time. Please see your doctor as soon as possible for evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of breast pain in women?
- What is the cause of pain in breast?
- What is the cause of pain in the breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the causes of breast pain?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- What is the cause of my outer ear pain when i sleep?
- What is the cause of sudden sharp eye pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free