Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause Of A White Spot On The Heart
Palpitations: You are having palpitations, which can be caused by many things, including thyroid issues, anxiety, arrhythmias, caffeine, hypoglycemia, among many other things. You need to be evaluated both with blood tests and possibly with a 24 hour monitor called a holter monitor to see what the heart is doing during these episodes from an electrical standpoint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes neck pain,burning pain in left shoulder tip where it meets the arm,and a burning spot near bicep?Fear reduced blood flow.PCP says heart ok
Evaluate Neck: If you are not improving have your doctor order a cervical spine mri. Many times a herniated disc in the neck can cause arm pain especially if you have not improved with the medications and physical therapy. If it is a herniated disc you may need evaluation from a spine specialist to determine what other options might be needed (injections, surgery, etc) to help reduce pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal: You are seeing "stars". Like they draw on cartoons. ...Read more
Is arm pain that happens when standing and lowering arms by side caused by bad circulation or heart related ? Also get white blotchy spots on arms.
Spot: Ask whoever gave you this info, this isn't a medical term we use. Presumably someone non medical said this to you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of white spot
- White spot on heart during ultrasound
- What could be causing soreness under the tongue as well as a patchy white spot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is this white spot on my gums?
- What is this white spot on my tongue?
- What is white spot on vaginal ultrasound?
- Had echocardiogram of heart saw white spot
- Talk to a cardiologist online