Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause For Hand Tremors
Elderly male with dementia. What are causes of hand tremors? Tremors may prove to be a problem when eating with a spoon. Myoclonic jerks related?
Curious as to what would cause: brain fog, hand tremor, eye twitch, joint pain, acid reflux, lightly bleeding gums, anxiety and impending doom?
Too many symptoms: A symptom diary is helpful in such cases. One can write down the symptoms that happen each day, along with the activities that day, the foods eaten (including drinks), and medications taken. Write on a big calendar. Include whether or not the medications help the symptoms. Then a doctor can START with the most bothersome symptoms, as multiple symptoms usually means several visits to the doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best medication for hand tremors?
- What is the best treatment for hand tremors?
- What is the cause for a sharp pain under right rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause for have your period twice per month?
- What is the metal plate for my hand and arm made of?
- What is the best treatment for hand flapping?
- What is the best treatment for red hands?
- Talk to a neurologist online