Doctor insights on:
What Is The Cause For Hand Tremors
Elderly male with dementia. What are causes of hand tremors? Tremors may prove to be a problem when eating with a spoon. Myoclonic jerks related?
Curious as to what would cause: brain fog, hand tremor, eye twitch, joint pain, acid reflux, lightly bleeding gums, anxiety and impending doom?
Too many symptoms: A symptom diary is helpful in such cases. One can write down the symptoms that happen each day, along with the activities that day, the foods eaten (including drinks), and medications taken. Write on a big calendar. Include whether or not the medications help the symptoms. Then a doctor can START with the most bothersome symptoms, as multiple symptoms usually means several visits to the doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- Causes of tremor in hand
- Causes of hand tremors
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tremors in hands
- Cause of shaking hands tremors
- Causes of hand tremors in teenagers
- What is the best treatment for hand tremors?
- Talk to a neurologist online